Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi,

This is Dr. Ushakiran, BAMS, DYN. i have done my bachelor degree in ayurveda in 2003 from Alva's Ayurvedic Medical College, Moodabidri. Then i joined Santhigiri Ayurveda and Siddha Vaidyasala, a famous kerala based charitable and spiritual organisation. I have been working in this organisation since 2003 as a Ayurvedic Physician in Bangalore and now settled in Goa.

Ayurveda is having very good medicines and remedies for most of the diseases. The diagnosis and stage of the disease is important before starting the actual treatment.

I have been successfully treating diseases like PSORIASIS, SPONDYLOSIS, RHEUMATISM, ASTHMA, SINUSITIS, JAUNDICE, HYPERTENSION, DIABETES, PILES ETC.

If anybody have a real need, you can contact me on +919975792699, +919762415512 or email me to dr.uhakiran@gmail.com

Thank you,

Dr. Ushakiran, BAMS, DYN

No comments:

Post a Comment